- When you visit my website, my web servers automatically store the IP address of your internet service provider, the website from which you visit me, the pages which you visit when you are on my website, as well as the date and duration of the visit. This information is essential for the technical transmission of the web pages and for secure server operation. No personalized evaluation of this data is carried out.
- Personal data, is data about your person. This includes your name, address and email address. You do not have to disclose any personal data in order to be able to visit my website. In some cases, I need your name and address as well as further information in order to be able to offer you the requested service.
- If you send me data via the contact form, this data is stored on my servers as part of the data back-up process. Your data will be used by me only to process your request. Your data will also be dealt with in the strictest of confidence. There is no disclosure to third parties.
- The same applies if I supply you with information material on request or if I answer your enquiries. In these cases, I will always point this out to you. Furthermore, I store only the data that you have sent to me either automatically or voluntarily.
- If you use one of my services, I generally only collect the data that is necessary for me to be able to provide you with my service. I may ask you for further information, although this is only on a voluntary basis. Whenever I process personal data, I do so in order to be able to provide you with my service or to pursue my commercial objectives.
- Non-personal data is automatically stored when you visit my website. These non-personal data are stored for technical and administrative reasons. Automatically stored non-personal data which are stored are the type and version of the browser being used as well as date, time of access and IP address. This data is anonymised and used only for statistical purposes or to improve my internet and online services. Afterwards this anonymised data is stored on secure systems - separately from personal data – so that it cannot be matched to any specific individuals. This means that your personal data is protected at all times.
- Cookies are small files that are transferred from an internet server to your browser where they are stored on the hard drive. When you visit my website, I may store information on your computer in the form of cookies. My website only uses functional cookies and no marketing or third party cookies. The only thing being saved during this process is the IP address, without any personal data. The information in the cookies being stored on your hard drive are needed to keep your browsing session secure and enable you to log into your account.
- You can also visit my website without accepting cookies, but this may lead to restrictions in some areas of my website especially on those pages that might be linked to your account, in case you created an account.
- Matomo Analytics is a tracking tool which allows us to track our visitors in a completely anonymised form. All the data is kept securely on my own server and is never shared with other parties. This ensures that this tracking data can never be mapped to any existing profiles or other website services now and in the future. Xpozai is the only legal entity that can use this data. IP addresses are mutated at all times to ensure your privacy.
- Newsletters that I send work with the so called double opt-in procedure, meaning I only send you a newsletter by email if you have expressly confirmed to me beforehand that I should activate the newsletter service. I will then send you a notification email and ask you to confirm that you wish to receive my newsletter by clicking on a link contained in this email. When you register for my newsletter, I store your IP address and the date of your registration. This storage serves solely as proof. If you do not wish to receive any more newsletters from me at a later date, you can cancel the newsletter service at any time without any costs.
- Customer accounts is where you can view data about your completed, open and recently sent orders and manage your address data, bank details and the newsletter service. Each customer registered receives a password protected direct access to their stored inventory data stored by me. I trust you to treat the personal access data confidentially and not to make it accessible to any unauthorised third parties. I cannot accept any liability for the misuse of passwords unless I am responsible for the misuse.
- The right to be forgotten means that you have the right to all your data being deleted. This also means, that it is a final action since the data being involved is actually being removed from my systems, there is no way I can retrieve it afterwards. If you want to commence with this action, you can manage it yourself after logging into your account and deleting it.
- Safety means that I have taken all possible administrative and technical precautions to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. I and the service providers working for me are obliged to comply with the valid european data protection laws. Whenever we collect and process personal data, it ie encrypted before being transmitted. This means that your data can not be misused by third parties.